An extensive offering which covers a full range from the most conventional to the most innovative indices
THEAM’s indexed management expertise is reflected in a range of 40 index funds and 37 ETFs (exchange-traded funds)1. This broad offering enables you to benefit from exposure to the main equity market indices (which cover a country, a region or a sector) and bond market and commodity indices as well as indices related to innovative investment themes such as infrastructure or the environment.
THEAM’s indexed management team includes nine experienced managers with long-standing know-how in this area: the team has been managing index funds since 1994 and ETFs since 2005, the year when it launched the EasyETF range.
|EasyETF: a range of recognised trackers (exchange-traded funds)||Access to a broad investment universe via index funds (excluding ETFs)|
|The EasyETF range covers equity indices from providers such as Dow Jones, FTSE, Standard & Poor’s, Russell and BNP Paribas. THEAM selects high-quality underlying assets to be able to guarantee the most accurate tracking possible of the chosen indices.||THEAM’s index funds cover a wide range of investment universes for investors who want to diversify their portfolio via a geographical or sector allocation, or via an allocation to an asset class, or perform tactical arbitrages to benefit from a profitable market trend.|
|> Click here to find out more||> Click here to find out more|
A top-tier index management team
THEAM employs a team of nine investment professionals dedicated to index management. The stringent management process implemented by this team and its ties to the BNP Paribas Group are reflected in the strong points of the THEAM index range:
- Thorough monitoring of the tracking error
- Excellent execution quality. BNP Paribas Dealing Services, a specialist in the securities services sector with excellent financial ratings2, enables THEAM to obtain favourable terms for the management of its index funds
- Tailor-made solutions. THEAM has the ability to tailor make its investment solutions, for example by implementing client exclusion lists into investment mandates
- Innovation. THEAM is the first European operator in the industry to adopt indices excluding controversial weapons for the open-ended funds in its index range.
- 1. Source: THEAM as at 31.12.2014
- 2. Source: BNP Paribas Dealing Services, senior long-term debt rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s (as at 04.06.2014), A+ by Fitch (as at 17.07.2013) and A1 by Moody’s (as at 29.05.2014)
The value of investments and of the income that they generate may increase or decrease, and investors may not recover the full amount of their investment.
Share this page:
BNP Paribas Investment Partners strengthens indexed fund and ETF business in Europe with senior business development appointment
Press Release - 24 August 2016
THEAM: first european industry player to adopt indices excluding controversial weapons for its range of indexed open-ended funds
Press release - 16 December 2013
Investments in the aforementioned fund are subject to market fluctuation and risks inherent in investing in securities. The value of investments and the revenue they generate can increase or decrease and it is possible that investors will not recover their initial investment. Source: BNP Paribas Investment Partners.