Voting at general meetings is a key aspect of the ongoing dialogue with companies in which THEAM invests on behalf of its customers.
In applying our voting guidelines, we take into account specific circumstances as they relate to individual companies. Our policy and guidelines, are reviewed annually in order to reflect the evolution of corporate governance codes and market practices.
These following principles describe THEAM’s expectations of public companies in which we invest:
- Act in the long-term interests of shareholders
- Protect shareholders’ rights
- Ensure independent and efficient board structure
- Align incentive structures with long-term interests of shareholders
- Disclose accurate, adequate, and timely information
- Ensure good environmental and social performance
Click here to look at the voting rights.
To learn more about exercising your voting rights, click here.
Report on intermediation fees
In accordance with the provisions of Article 314-82 of the AMF General Regulation (RGAMF), we hereby notify you that our company is not eligible for the provisions of that article
Share this page:
Investments in the aforementioned fund are subject to market fluctuation and risks inherent in investing in securities. The value of investments and the revenue they generate can increase or decrease and it is possible that investors will not recover their initial investment. Source: BNP Paribas Investment Partners.